/*replace exisiting header phone area with number between a tags*/

Slip and Fall Attorney in Fresh Meadows and Flushing, Queens, NY

A property owner has a legal duty to maintain his, her or its property in a reasonably safe condition. Most premises liability cases involve slip or trip and falls on someone's property who has failed to maintain the property in a reasonably safe condition.

If you are injured on someone else's property due to a dangerous or defective condition you may have a claim against the owner or operator of the property for negligence. Whether your accident is due to a slippery condition such as a wet floor or a broken step on a staircase which caused you to fall, you should consult The Popick Law Firm to discuss your case. Our slip and fall attorneys have successfully handled thousands of slip or trip and fall and other premises liability cases over our three decades of practice. The consultation is free, there is no obligation and there is no fee if there is no recovery.

Some of the most common conditions that cause somebody to slip or trip are

  • Wet or slippery floor, ramp or steps
  • Cracked or broken pavement, floor or steps
  • Uneven, cracked or broken sidewalk.
  • Ice or snow on the sidewalk, parking lot, walkway or driveway.
  • Defective staircase
  • Debris on the floor or steps

Premises liability cases can take place at numerous venues. Whether you're in somebody's home, an office building or in a shopping area, accidents happen when the owner of the property fails to keep the premises in a safe condition. The most common places where slip or trip and falls occur on someone else's property are in (a)



  • Private home
  • Apartment building
  • Office building
  • Bars and restaurants
  • Hotels and motels
  • Shopping malls and stores
  • Parking lots
  • Supermarkets
  • Sidewalks



The Popick Law Firm  represents clients who suffered injuries on all types of property. If you or someone you know was injured due to similar conditions as outlined above, call us at (718) 321-7460. We are here to answer your questions and to help you get the monetary damages you deserve.